My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Jump aboard the dating dingy...!!!

A life without men…would probably be harsher than a life without galaxy and high heels…we don’t necessarily need them…but life is so much more fun with them.

Not that I’m saying that men are our life’s…because come on girls….we’ve all experienced that, and what happens when they leave us down and friendless?…. Well we have to pick ourselves up and start back at square one, and that’s never a good thing. Moving home with mum and dad, trawling the job pages and crying into our wine glasses is never a pretty site, but we’ve all been there, done it and shredded the photos.

If I said I had immense experience with guys I’d only be lying. Never have I been on a blind date, speed dated, had a threesome, been married, been divorced or even dated a footballer, but I can say I’ve dated men, dumped them, loved them, used them and lived with them. I know that they can be arrogant pigs, romantic, lazy, loving or just a complete lad.

There’s definitely more to life than guys…but to truly understand them what’s wrong with a bit of experimentation? So through my blog I’ll analyse and experiment about guys, dating, relationships, likes and loves…and hopefully I’ll provide us with some answers…………

Here goes……

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a London girl, do you have any recommendations for a good night out on a Monday evening? I'm down there on business later this month and fancy sampling a bit of the nightlife!

12:26 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

this blog sounds like fun.

but i'm shocked. shocked! that there's a woman somewhere in the world complaining about men. i just never saw it coming.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home